I saw the Benjamin Button film at the cinema with friends. Very enjoyable but ask anyone who's seen it what they thought of it & they immediately say "Long"... not how you want to be remembered! Brad Pitt & Cate Blanchett were excellent - a very poignant tale.
Did I mention that we've taken on an allotment with friends? I'm a little sceptical due to the amount of time its going to take, considering we don't have a lot of it and the spare time we do have is taken up with our son, doing things on the house & all the other general bumpf that makes up normal life. That said, we're really looking forward to all the lovely fresh fruit & veg we hope to get from it & it's giving us some extra, quality time with our friends too - so watch this space! Tom's enjoyed visiting the site & we took my Mum, Dad & niece (aged 9) and they were all suitably impressed too! My niece, Ellie, already has plans for the things we can grow & I hope she'll visit more often to work with us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment